- This event has passed.
“You Are Enough” Art Journaling Class with Alicia Redshaw
1 December @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$20
Welcome to the reveal of the Art Journaling Class that I will be teaching in December, a multi-layered, stencilled, inked and painted background representing leaves that reveal more of themselves upon closer inspection.
All attendees will receive a gift pack to expand their Art Stash including a Studio Acrylic Paint in the colour of their choice.
What to bring:
- Art Journal or suitable A4 art paper
- Matte Medium (optional)
- old brush suitable for use with Matte Medium
- selection of brushes including one that is super fine
- Archival Inkpads in prefered colours – limited colours will be supplied in class so if you have a particular colour scheme in mind please bring your own
- Ink Blending tools – if bringing your own Archival inkpads
- Black Gesso (optional)
- White Gesso (optional)
- sponge or sponging tool for use with White Gesso
- Opaque White Acrylic Paint
- two different colours of Acrylic Paint – limited colours will be supplied in class so if you have a particular colour scheme in mind please bring your own
- old scissors
- Stencils – limited designs will be supplied in class so if you have a particular design in mind please bring your own
- Dorlands Journal Wax
- Baby Wipes
- Paper Towel
If you do not have any or all of the above supplies please do not despair as we have them for purchase and/or to share during the class.
If you have attended my Art Journaling classes in the past you may wish to prep your background with Encylopedia paper and Matte Medium to save time. If you need a sheet of Encyclopedia paper please collect it at the time of booking at no additional charge.